+ Easter Weekend

We took Daphne to a little egg hunt at our local park on Saturday morning. Oooohhh, it was super cute! She knew exactly what to do, pick up the eggs and put them in your basket. But seriously, how did she know to do that? It was hilarious. I kept laughing at her. Kelly would try to sneak candy into her basket and she would throw it out and replace it with more eggs!


The only piece of candy she picked up was a little orange sucker, she liked it.


Us after the hunt. Look at that view of the ocean behind us!!!


And then she ran like the wind through the park.


I love Easter Sunday. I love how everyone gets all dressed up for church in their spring colors. I love the little old ladies that come with hats adorned with birds and nests. It makes me smile. Although this year I didn't see any hats. Here's us as we hurried out the door to church.


But I'm glad Easter comes only once a year. I ate too much chocolate!

3 comments:

  1. so cute! your little family makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your cute Easter pictures. I love Easter too and your post made me happy, becuase you all look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle you are glowing. For real, you look amazing! Daphne is a doll and looks like she had a great time!

    ReplyDelete