We went back to Disneyland, we had to play on the other side, the adventure side. It was such a fun evening. I have decided that we are simple, easily entertained people. First of all, I can't ride many rides seeing as how I am pregnant. And Daphne would much rather push around the stroller she should be sitting in then wait in lines. So we did a lot of walking and rode a few rides. It was just fun to spend the evening together, as a family, ya know????
*Notice that I can't button my daughter's sweater properly. I missed the first hole or something.
how fun that you just get to go spend a relaxing night at disneyland. We are going in a few months and I'm already stressing about how the whole ordeal will go. The whole southern cal trip seems very overwhelming to me. I can't believe how big daphne is getting. All grown up and adorable.
We are coming so soon to see you! I can't even wait. Will you make one more trip to Disney with us? It wouldn't be the same without you. I love that you think your belly is all big- you're tiny silly! You look great!
You and Kelly both look so cute in the picture. I think your bump is very cute. Although I can understand you not liking it.
ReplyDeletehow fun that you just get to go spend a relaxing night at disneyland. We are going in a few months and I'm already stressing about how the whole ordeal will go. The whole southern cal trip seems very overwhelming to me. I can't believe how big daphne is getting. All grown up and adorable.
ReplyDeleteWe are coming so soon to see you! I can't even wait. Will you make one more trip to Disney with us? It wouldn't be the same without you. I love that you think your belly is all big- you're tiny silly! You look great!
ReplyDelete