and the third. i keep thinking - where did this thing come from?
you look beautiful...
...men, they just don't understand :o) You look beautiful! Don't let it get to you...
I know every pregnant girl hates hearing they look tiny when they don't feel that way but you look amazing and you are gorgeous! And tiny (sorry I had to say it)
You look darling. . .as always!
you look great!
rachelle....you are so stinkin cute!!
Rachelle, congratulations! You are too cute! Man, I'm grumpy that I'm fat...and I just had my first baby!
and the third. i keep thinking - where did this thing come from?
ReplyDeleteyou look beautiful...
ReplyDelete...men, they just don't understand :o) You look beautiful! Don't let it get to you...
ReplyDeleteI know every pregnant girl hates hearing they look tiny when they don't feel that way but you look amazing and you are gorgeous! And tiny (sorry I had to say it)
ReplyDeleteYou look darling. . .as always!
ReplyDeleteyou look great!
ReplyDeleterachelle....you are so stinkin cute!!
ReplyDeleteRachelle, congratulations! You are too cute! Man, I'm grumpy that I'm fat...and I just had my first baby!
ReplyDelete