+ Bring On The Warm Weather

We were lucky enough to have some of my family in town this past week. My aunt and uncle came down to Southern California to go to Disneyland and the beach! It was so fun to visit with them and their kids (my cousins). On Thursday Kelly took the day off from work and we all played at the beach. It was beautiful weather! Kelly and Scott (uncle) played in the water a ton, even though it was freezing! And Daphne ate a ton of sand. I'm not kidding, she kept putting it in her mouth, I couldn't stop her! Overall it was a really fun day and we were so sad to see them leave. We would love more visitors, come and see us!

7 comments:

  1. So fun Rachelle!! Daphne looks like so much fun. I love her swimsuit. That's the one I was going to get for Haylee but they were out of her size. Daphne is such a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, Daphne is adorable! I love her swimsuit. Also I love the picture of the sandy food with the beach behind! Nice camera work! And lastly, Rachelle you look AWESOME! Who had a baby not even a year ago? Doesn't look like you have! And P.S. if we had some sort of income or a stable job, we'd totally come see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this post! So glad you had a nice visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, that hat is to die for

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is...Jealous! It snowed today...a lot of snow!! Once again...JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can we please come see you!!?? My kids are loud, and messy, just a warning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachelle, the pix of Daphne's foot is amazing! Some day we'll come and meet your little one.

    ReplyDelete