


We made cookies. Daphne picked up a cookie dough ball and took a big bite out of it and said, "nummy".

And we have had one huge tantrum which caused the little munchkin to be placed in her crib where she decided to fall asleep while thinking about her actions.
I wonder how the rest of the week will pan out.
I still can't believe how big she is getting. And I LOVE that she is sucking her thumb. Darling!
ReplyDeleteKeep posting your great recipes!! I love the cookies and the soup!!
Oh, and I love you!
I never knew Daphne was a thumb sucker. Bella was and I love it. It was the cutest until she was five and about to start kindergarten.
ReplyDeleteI never knew Daphne was a thumb sucker. Bella was and I love it. It was the cutest until she was five and about to start kindergarten.
ReplyDeleteDaphne is a doll. What an adorable little helper. She seems like such a sweety!
ReplyDelete