+ Making Bread

I had a friend in college who when she was first married made all of her bread, homemade! I thought she was crazy. It seemed like too much work and time. Well yesterday I decided I was going to make bread because we were out of it. I made a loaf of whole-wheat (well half and half) and it turned out really tasty. And although Daphne had a good time dumping flour all over herself and the floor, I'm still not convinced making our own bread all of the time is right for us. Not yet anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I am impressed. By your friend making it all the time and by you making it one time. I don't think I would ever even try to attempt so props to you for making tasty yummy bread. The feet/flour picture of daphne is so cute. I love little cuddly baby feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, one of those things that i try about once a year. that's as far as i get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/08/2009

    Will you post a bread recipe on the other blog. . . PLEASE!!?!?
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete