My kids love playdough. I am so happy you put the recipe on here so I can make it myself. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Daphne is adorable. I wonder what the picture on the beach with the stroller would have looked like? That's creepy and hilarious. Being as cute as the two of you are I'm sure that won't be your last offer!
Thanks! You crafty woman you!
ReplyDeletemy new year resolution is to go to lunch with my friend Rachelle!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the post...my girls will love it!!
ReplyDeletePLEASE don't stop posting recipes. I have made EVERYTHING that you have posted.. . and LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
My kids love playdough. I am so happy you put the recipe on here so I can make it myself. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Daphne is adorable. I wonder what the picture on the beach with the stroller would have looked like? That's creepy and hilarious. Being as cute as the two of you are I'm sure that won't be your last offer!
ReplyDelete