A couple of weekends ago the weather was warm. Really warm. Too warm for January. We went to the beach to enjoy it, before it got cold again. Daphne even got in the water, which was cold, really cold.
Jealous! I want to come and visit and stay for a while. Today it actually got -20 below and school wasn't even cancelled. Gotta love Idaho. You miss it right? HA HA !Love ya.
Dude, the water is like 10 degrees! Daphne is hard core! How was the park day today? Need to come by and visit more! And speaking of visiting, I think we have some V.T. to do this month, don't we?
That is awesome! Glad you got to soak up some sun!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
I'm quite jealous. We got quite warm the other day being 56 degrees, but it was nice still the same.
ReplyDeletesigh.....
ReplyDeleteJealous! I want to come and visit and stay for a while. Today it actually got -20 below and school wasn't even cancelled. Gotta love Idaho. You miss it right? HA HA !Love ya.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how grown-up Daphne looks. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteDude, the water is like 10 degrees! Daphne is hard core! How was the park day today? Need to come by and visit more! And speaking of visiting, I think we have some V.T. to do this month, don't we?
ReplyDelete