we miss you! please come home. daphne wants you to chase her around the house and make funny voices and faces at her so she can laugh. i want someone to talk to. can you leave early from work and come home right now? think about it. i tried to get a photo of us for you but daphne kept trying to grab the camera. and then she cried and threw herself onto the floor.

I'm coming home!!!
ReplyDelete: ) Love you,
Kelly
Ok, is it Kelly you miss or is it really me. I am sorry I haven't called a lot has been going on I have a lot to tell you.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Owen has a fever right now and I have to get on a plane in the morning. YIKES!
Many nights all I want is Cameron to come home and have an adult conversation. Cameron is still at work and frankly momma needs a break!! I love your honesty. I often want to call Cameron's boss and and say, Cameron needs to come home now, since he was off a few hours ago. Thank goodness I don't have enough guts to do that or he might not have a job anymore. ha ha. Oh ya,I hope the soup turned out for you!!
ReplyDelete