+ A Final Request For Yes on 8




This video about sums it up. I have knocked on doors, made countless phone calls, posted yard signs, and blogged all in favor of Prop 8. In return I have received unfriendly emails, my signs stolen, people have yelled at me, and so forth.

It's a tight race - VOTE YES!

8 comments:

  1. well, hello... rachelle freaking merrifield/apparently williams.

    HOW THE HECK ARE YA?!

    I totally just added your blog to my list. Feel free to check out mine.

    And yes. YES ON 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh....i'm crying my eyes out. I am so stressed out over today.....I wish I could vote down there!! thank you for all you've done to get the word out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all you've done, you really are a great example of getting involved and putting yourself out there, especially with so much controversy! I honestly wish I could vote with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/04/2008

    Reesh you're awesome!! I'm glad that you are voicing your opinion! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are doing your part. I keep hearing terriable things that are happening there. I am so proud of you for standing up despite it all. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just saw you but I wanted to add you and remembered to finally.. This video is so good! I mean, it's so bad it's good! I can't believe this all and I am going to bite off all my fingernails before this thing is over today- the anticipation is killing me!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ROCK Rachelle-- way to stand up for what is right. Looks like things are going well for Prop 8! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I cared more about what the results of Prop 8 would be than who the next President was going to be. I waited forever last night but ended up going to bed and finding out the good news this morning. Even though I'm not living in CA anymore- I know how important this issue was. SO THANK YOU!!!! Your hard work paid off. I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete