+ recipe for a mrs. jer wood

orange pancakes

batter:
1 cup bisquick
1 egg
1 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup orange juice concentrate

mix pancakes and cook accordingly.

sauce:
1/2 c sugar
1/4 c evaporated milk
1/4 c butter
1/4 c o.j. concentrate

mix sauce over medium to low heat. don't let boil. serve over pancakes.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I finally made this recipe today. Very yummy. Everyone should try it. I thought that I screwed it up, but when we ate it, it tasted great. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete