We carved pumpkins, put them outside, and lit them. Daphne's amazed.
And on a completely different note Kelly's parents just received their mission call to Nauvoo Illinois, where they will be serving for the next 18 months. Congrats!
Awesome! That's where Scott's parents served their mission, and they absolutely LOVED it!! You guys will have to try and visit them while they're there. Scott and I did, and it was a great time. I heard that you might come to ID now for Thanksgiving. I hope so. We'll be there.
Happy Halloween. Those are great pictures of daphne checking out the pumpkins. I love the moon one!
ReplyDeleteI love the pumpkins! When do they leave? I can't believe they are going to Nauvoo! They are so lucky!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! That's where Scott's parents served their mission, and they absolutely LOVED it!! You guys will have to try and visit them while they're there. Scott and I did, and it was a great time. I heard that you might come to ID now for Thanksgiving. I hope so. We'll be there.
ReplyDelete