+ trunk or treat and a pumpkin patch
Saturday was the annual trunk-or-treat at our church building. This was our first time and I have to say that we are HUGE fans of this! Everyone decorated the trunks of their cars and handed out candy to all the kids. There was even a little parade at the beginning to show off the costumes. It was pretty cute. Daphne had a good time walking around in circles and eating kit-kats.
And on the way home we finally stopped at a pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin.
Daphne is the cutest lady bug I've ever seen! :)
ReplyDeletei just love the festivities this time of year! Trunk or treats and pumpkin patches. D is an adorable lady bug, I love dressing these babes up!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are having so much fun. Daphnes costume is so cute, go Rachelle!
ReplyDeleteHattie has those shoes too. :)