+ What a week!

It all started on the 4th of July. We went to our Ward’s annual 4th of July breakfast. There was yummy food and then a parade for all the kiddies. Daphne rode in a little wagon with her friend. It was so cute. She was so happy and we realized it was because there was a glass of orange juice in the wagon that she was so happily playing with!
Then we went over the to Croft home where the parents would be taking off and Kelly and I would become the parents of four children plus our own for the next week! Ahhh! Five kids! It was crazy. But we were very happy to swim in their pool, jump on their tramp, eat their food, and sleep in their bed.
Daphne loved every minute in this new HUGE house. Their were stairs to climb, kids to play with, and a yard that she could crawl out to if the back door was open.
There were amazingly no injuries! The only awful thing that really happened was me stepping in dog poop barefoot while playing frisbee in the yard. Sweet! We had a super good time but now I am exhausted. Good thing kids come one at a time.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That's why there are no animals in this home! LOL...I'm glad you guys had fun! By the way, every time I make rice crispy treats of any kind I think of you and that one time...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally need to make some rich friends...that looks sweet! Remember babysitting/housesitting for the Barton's!?! HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!! I think i could do 5 kids if there was a pool involved!!

    dog poop--you are a crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll totally come visit you again if you get a pool like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you are so brave. I bet that was fun, especially with the pool!

    ReplyDelete