+ I need help

Daphne needs a new car seat. I have no idea which toddler/infant seat is good. Basically I am lazy and don't want to do all of the research. SO, will you please let me know which kind you are currently using and why it is good? Thanks a ton!

7 comments:

  1. so i don't remember the type and make right this minute, and the car seat isn't currently here, so i will fill that in later. but what i love about my car seat it that it has a nob on both sides to adjust the straps. it's way convent, like if your kid is wearing a jacket one day and a t-shirt the next it makes it easy. one thing that my sisters have pointed out to me is that it's large. When I put it in their cars it takes up a bit more room. I was thinking, it looked more comfy for hyrum, and the bigger the safer? right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graco Comfortsport Convertible carseat, hands down. She can use it as big girl seat too, until she's about 3-ish. Not so stylin, but fairly economical and there are lots of different colors to choose from. Go for the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call me crazy, but whatever Wal-Mart or Target has that is cheap and decent looking. That's the way I do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Syd's seat. It's the brand that Marlene commented about.

    http://www.gracobaby.com/catalog/product.aspx?modelNumber=8C03HAL2&CategoryID=1


    Check it out. There are several cute colors. I like it really well. It doesn't have the nob thing though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second the Britax. We have the Britax Marathon and we absolutely love it. It's rated as one of the best carseats on the market and it's incredibly sturdy and comfortable. Carseats are one thing that I refuse to skimp on. www.albeebaby.com has them on sale with free shipping right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to mention that Britax makes the Fisher Price Safe Voyage carseats. The shells are the same as the Britax, but the FP Safe Voyage isn't as plush and comfy. So, essentially it's the same without all the bells and whistles. It's a great carseat as well and substantially less.
    http://www.albeebaby.com/fiprsavodeco1.html

    Can you tell I'm somewhat fanatical about carseats?!

    PS, I will be listing more smocks soon :)

    ReplyDelete