+ I love my VOICE

So I lost my voice! Yikes! If I don't answer my phone or call you back, that's why. Email me if you really need to talk. Hopefully it will come back soon. This is just terrible, I'm kind of a talker.

3 comments:

  1. I keep wanting to all you! I miss your voice and you. Have we even seen eachother this week? Oh yeah 2 days ago! See ya tomorrow. Should we walk too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. About four months ago it happened to me and I thought
    I would die. I too blogged about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize you lived to close to Laguna!! That's awesome! We had such a good time. Unfortunatly Matt wasn't with us - and I was with my parents - but next time Matt and I are in the area - you'll be the first call we make!!

    ReplyDelete