+ Lunch with Kelly

Today we drove up to Kelly's work to have lunch together. It was fun to see each other during the day. Enjoy some pictures.

And I came across some pictures from Kelly's scouting trip. If you can find Kelly, you're amazing.

6 comments:

  1. Daaaaaang! that looks so fun!
    I am totally jealous, especially the one where Daphne is riding on your shoulders at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so cute! Robby is going up to some super fun scout camp next month (rafting, biking, climbing)....don't you want to be a boy scout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love meeting the hubby for lunch...it makes the day exciting...isn't that funny?! It's like, "yes I have an outing and a reason to get dolled up!" Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that daphne is getting so big and so adorable!! So when are you guys coming home for a visit anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rachelle,
    How cute are you all grown up and married and momma since I last saw you! I got a call from your sis via you and I've been wanting to hear from her so thankyou! and as a bonus I found out about your blog! It looks like you guys are livin a beautiful life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun. I love getting a little extra hubby time in. Daphne is cute as ever. It looks like Kelly had an awesome time on the river. I am gearing up for girls camp! Not as exciting but I'm only going up for a little while since Bri accident and family vaca left Bri with a lot of time away from work so I can't really tell him to take more off for camp. Oh well. It looks like you had a great time with your friend. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete