Can't wait we will totally be there. Joe will be just back in town. Turns out he is traveling that week. I will really need you that week HAHA
We would love to come and we need to hang out again, it's been a while.
make sure you post pics of show. i wish that i could go but im stuck in idaho
That's awesome! I wish we lived closer so we could come to all these awesome shows Kelly does --- and hang out with you and Daphne, of course!
Can't wait we will totally be there. Joe will be just back in town. Turns out he is traveling that week. I will really need you that week HAHA
ReplyDeleteWe would love to come and we need to hang out again, it's been a while.
ReplyDeletemake sure you post pics of show. i wish that i could go but im stuck in idaho
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I wish we lived closer so we could come to all these awesome shows Kelly does --- and hang out with you and Daphne, of course!
ReplyDelete