+ That's a younger version of Kelly

This is Kelly, senior year I believe. Cute kid, huh? He grew up to be a lot of amazing things. A great husband, designer, artist, entrepreneur, and most importantly, an AWESOME FATHER! Daphne and I thank you a ton for being the last one. And we also would like to thank your parents for making you so darn great. Happy Father's Day Kelly!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/14/2008

    ryan, i believe the correct spelling is poseur. surf's down, brah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always checking out your blog to see how Daphne is growing, since we haven't seen you guys in ages. Although, by the look of this picture Kelly seems to be getting younger :) I decided to start a blog of our own, and it is kind of fun, so everyone can be updated on our family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this made my night :) LOVE IT! Kelly, you are so hard core

    ReplyDelete