+ It's Here

The book by MAKI, Custom Kicks, is now available and ours arrived yesterday. Kelly's own shoe design is featured in it with many other original shoes from artists all over the world. Get your copy!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/10/2008

    Dude-- So cool. Did they pick your design for the red campaign?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i left my comment on the wrong post...i left it back when you posted the show design! But anyways- i was saying this is so rad! It's exciting to see your stuff being produced and printed!!! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I was reading a comment on Mary's blog and I didn't really look at the name I just saw you talking about going on the 4th year hike with her and I'm like, wait a minute I must know this person. Come to find out I do know this person, haha. Hi, you look beautiful and so does your sweet little girl. Glad to see life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool beans! I think those are awesome. Great picture of you and Daphne! -I love her name. So girly and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some sweet goodness!

    ReplyDelete