+ Breakfast OUTSIDE

We enjoyed a nice little breakfast outside on Saturday morning. I love the weekends for the very reason that Kelly is home and we can enjoy breakfast as a family that doesn't consist of cereal and 'hurry up we're running late' kind of a thing. In honor of father's day we enjoyed french toast, Kelly's favorite. Daphne on the other hand ate cheerios and grapes. She isn't a huge fan of bread. You gotta try having breakfast outside, it was lovely!



3 comments:

  1. ooh yummy breakfast and a great idea! looks like you guys have a nice little patio for that kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! You guys are adorable! If we ate outside we'd have to eat among the weeks and thorns. Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE simple ideas that create memories! We've eaten outside after grilling, then playing soccer. And I loved that night. We have a patio table, but no chairs yet.

    ReplyDelete