+ Kelly's Converse Shoe Design

Kelly was asked by Converse to design a shoe to benefit the RED program. A bunch of artists & designers were selected to create a one-of-a-kind Chuck Taylor shoe as a limited edition product with proceeds going to the organization. Hopefully Converse will introduce Kelly's design to the public. That would be a dream come true!

3 comments:

  1. I thought I would leave you a comment since I am probably the only one that knows you have to click on the link. But anyways I really love these shoes Kelly I hope they get picked because I want a pair. Joseph and I really want to come check out your art work. You know you and joseph have alot in common he would love to go to the beach with you and do some yoga. haha. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I totally drew that same scribblicious design on my chucks in first grade.... copycat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! Thats sooo exciting you guys! It's so fun to see stuff that you did being produced and printed! Congrats! It really is cool!

    ReplyDelete