+ It's been a LONG time since we've seen each other
In exactly 7 days this cute red head below is coming to see ME! I'm so excited! She's my best friend from high school and in fact she's the only person from high school that I still talk too. Although I'll be sad while Kelly is away, fact is, I probably will be having so much fun giggling with this girl that I may not notice his absence. She's coming all the way from Pennsylvania to hang out with me so I need to get cleaning and magically lose 5 lbs!
where is kelly going? You'll have so much fun! I am excited for you and she is going to just LOVE Daphne! PS don't you dare lose 10 pounds you little beast! You'll disappear!
ReplyDeleteI wish it was me! I want to come see you and your skinny behind! Forget bills, bank accounts, job-hunting, kids, etc. I need a girls weekend! Have a blast!
ReplyDeleteI wanna come and play at your place. Would you mind if I brought the three boys?...Cameron will be out of town the rest of the week. I know my boys would love Daphne. They might kiss her to death! We'll have to plan a trip to see your skinny butt soon!
ReplyDelete