+ Not my cat

Lately this cat has been basking in the sun on my porch. I hate cats! Hate is a strong word but I really, really do not like them. And the owner of this cat doesn't seem to like it either because it is always roaming around my place. This morning Daphne bolted out of the door when Kelly left for work and had a really good time watching the cat from afar. It was when she was within touching distance of this feline that I quickly picked her up and carried her inside!


7 comments:

  1. I am with you...I really don't like cats...or any other animal really. I don't like cat hair and dogs wet noses on my knees....(I do like little dogs though) but Brad calls himself the cate whisperer...seriously, cats like flock to the man...rrrrrrrr. Luckily we don't (and will never) have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were you, I'd shoot it. But, you aren't me and you don't have any guns, so you'll probably have it there scrounging around forever (it's so mangy looking - gross!). Unless you poison it...

    Call me if you need some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not an animal hater, but I have always thought that cats are boring. They don't do anything except shed and claw at stuff...and really an animal in my house right now would be absolute chaos, even more than it already is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Don't be so mean to the poor kitty! He's just trying to relax!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/17/2008

    okay people, i wasn't mean to the cat, i let it enjoy the sun, but i for sure didn't want daphne touching it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, what a weird cat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6/18/2008

    SICK!! I HATE cats!! They have always seemed so evil to me. BLAH!! It was great chatting with you today. I'll call again soon. Sorry I missed your call back. . it was dinner time for little Miss Lily! LOVE YOU!
    I found some great pictures from the past that I'm going to post next!! HA HA HA !! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete