+ She is what she is

And apparently that is small! I took Daphne to the doctor, you know, for a checkup. They took her weight and measurements. It turns out our little baby is only in the 5th percentile for weight, 50th percentile for height, and 95th for her head measurement. I will repeat what my husband has said, "What does that mean anyway?"

3 comments:

  1. I dont understand why doctors stop telling us those facts. I also wish they would brake it down by body part.

    Corey's last check up:
    Feet - 90th
    Head - 60th
    Weight - 5th
    Ears - 75th
    Butt - 5th
    Middle Toe - 100%

    You get the point. Everyone should walk out of the doctors feeling really badly about them selves. And even if your proportions are really good and you are good looking then the docters should be able to tell you how you look to eveyone else. They could say things like, "Yes, you are good looking but every one thinks your a real douche. In fact a douche in the 90th percentile" (I apoligize for using that word but we all know the guy that needs to be told this)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love the first persons comments. I really was laughing so hard. Oh Rachelle, little Daphne is so cute. You know your baby and I know you have no concerns. Shes healthy and thats all that matters! I wish Docs wouldn't make such a big deal about all of that stuff! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and what she is IS an ADORABLE LITTLE MUNCHKIN!

    ReplyDelete