+ We went out on a Thursday night

Last night we went here. We saw some Andy Warhol originals! Fun night!


4 comments:

  1. You are the cutest family!!Daphne is so adorable!Congrats on the 6 years. WE just had ours last Sunday too! I can't believe it has been that long since we have seen you guys, like 5 years. CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun. Remember those childrens' books I told you about? That Andy Warhol canned soup one is in one of them. Super fun! You guys need to get those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love mixin' it up and going out on a THURSDAY! We are truly a bunch of crazy kids huh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come you guys always do the coolest things! I am so jealous. =) But really, let's move on to the important news. Your hair. Looks gorgeous. I love it long and straight with the bangs!

    ReplyDelete