+ Truly Heaven Sent

Okay probably not, but they are DELICIOUS! And the lucky women of the San Clemente 4th Ward get to enjoy them tonight. You know you want to make them, SO DO!

Cheesecake Brownies:
2 c sugar
4 eggs
1 ½ c flour
dash of salt
1/3 c cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
1 c melted butter
chopped nuts (optional)

Topping:
1/3 c sugar
1 egg
8 oz cream cheese

semi-sweet chocolate chips


Mix brownies. Pour in a well-greased 9x13 pan. Mix topping, pour on. Run through with knife to give marble effect. Top with semi-sweet chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. Those look so yummy I will have to try them. I love it when people post recipes so keep them comming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh rachelle those look divine! I do want to make them and I will! By the way can your little girl get any cuter?!! Every picture is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made these yesterday and they were scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete