+ Sugar Addiction

I read something quite interesting in my Women's Health Mag this morning! It said, "Women are twice as likely as men to scarf sugary foods under stress - and they feel 50 percent guiltier when they do. The likely reason: HORMONES." This would explain me eating an ENTIRE package of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs in a mere 5 minutes! Yeah - hormones! I must be the only person with this problem, right? Because I know my husband would NEVER do what I have done! Good thing Easter is over!

6 comments:

  1. Girl, those are the devil! I could eat an entire package in 2 minutes and still be ready for more. So wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen! HA! it's terrible having all these sweets around... i can't help myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/26/2008

    Hey there's nothing wrong with chocolate. It is your friend. Love the chocolate -- I do!!! Isn't that why we have holidays -- for the treats??? :) daphne looked so cute in her little easter dress. she is a doll.
    TaNece

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I know is nobody can eat sweet like my husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh!! i must be dumb cuz i have not been able to figure out how to leave a comment til now!!! and i can't believe i was so close to you!!! i could kick myself!!! i wish i had known!! your little girl is so cute!! ahhh.. i miss you.. when are you coming to utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I'm not alone. Easter KILLED me. It's like I couldn't get enough candy into my system fast enough.

    ReplyDelete