+ Good Sunday

I love Sundays because Kelly is home from work, we usually have a yummy breakfast, and we even get a nap in after church! Yesterday was even better because it was Easter! We did all of the above plus more. Daphne looked so cute all dressed up for church, although it was hard to get a good picture of her, because she kept crawling towards me to get to the camera!



After church we had dinner with some good friends in our ward. They gave Daphne this cow rocker thing, which she is a big fan of. She can't really rock it on her own yet but she gets a kick out of just sitting on it!

Then we picked some oranges.

They we jumped on the trampoline for awhile.

Then we had the best dark chocolate cake with white chocolate frosting! So yummy!

We missed our families yesterday but are glad we have such good friends here to spend our Holidays with!

4 comments:

  1. She looks so cute all dressed up for Easter! She is going to be walking soon, look at her! Too cute. that cake looks amazing. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great day! Love the white dress! And you look great AS ALWAYS! Your hair is so pretty long and with some wave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a doll! What an adorable dress! Happy Easter! (I'm glad you have much better taste than we did when we bought Brenna's first easter dress. pitiful.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore white easter dresses! I love the picture with you and daphne! You both are so beautiful. Oh ya, I am super jealous of the beautiful weather! Please send some our way!!

    ReplyDelete