+ This is VERY fun!

We figured out how to go skateboarding with Daphne, we push her in the jogging stroller! It works perfectly. I get to longboard, Kelly gets to skateboard, and Daphne gets to just hang out. We went the other day and skated from one beach to another. It was so pretty outside! We took awhile after a long skate to just lay around and soak up the sun. Good times!





7 comments:

  1. WACHELLE! Look at you!!! That is awesome.I'm glad you got this worked out with your blog...I missed seeing your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed! Not just of Kelly pushing a stroller while skateboarding...!?!? But that you have your balance back enough to long board! Pregnancy always throws off my balance, and it takes a while to get normal again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. I am so jealous of your sunshine. Daphne is growing up so fast! I am glad you are able to improvise and still find time for the things you like to do.
    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, I love longboards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey how are you guys? I found your link on the Bushmans blog. Your little girl is soooo cute. So where is it that you live? looks like you guys are still having fun that is awesome. Well keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are the cutest family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. rachelle, you look like such a badass on that longboard. I love it.

    ReplyDelete