+ It Feels Like Summer!

It was GORGEOUS outside today so I took Daphne swimming at Naomi's house! I think she had fun, I know I did. She was a little scared of the water at first (in fact, she cried) but then she warmed up to it. I can't wait until the weather stays this way!

She was totally intrigued by the grass.

Naomi is giving Daphne a little pep talk in this photo, probably something along the lines of, "It's okay, the water isn't scary, it's fun!" Naomi loved the water, not scared one bit!


8 comments:

  1. Oh man, I love all the pictures!!! What I wouldn't give to be living there right now!!!! Lucky!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. that 1st picture looks like the girls are twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love the "pep talk" line. It was either that or she was just reaching for those delicious toes! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously am so jealous right now and I really really really miss you guys. She looks so ridiculously cute in every picture!! sigh. I wish I was there with you. sigh sigh sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so so cute!

    and I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute outfit Daphne has on in that last picture! Whoever gave it to her as GREAT taste! :) She looks darling in her bathing suit too. How fun! I want to go swimming! But people will think Shamoo is in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you went swimming outside!! We were happy becuase we had a day that was 55!! Your girl gets cuter every day. We just love being parents it's the greatest and it's only the begining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know everyone is saying this - but I really am so jealous that you're going swimming with Daphne in February! I was excited last week to even go on a walk - and we still had to walk through snow and scoop it off the slides at the park! SO JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete