+ Becoming Jane

Have you seen this movie?? I just watched it for the second time and I loved it. It definitely doesn't have the happy ending you hope for, but it is still so good! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. If you aren't a Jane Austen fan or a fan of her novels, then this movie is not for you. If on the other hand you like a romantic movie, get it, you just may love it like I did.

I love Mr. Lefroy in the movie, he is so charming, you'll just fall in love with him. And Anne Hathaway did such a wonderful job portraying Jane Austen. I am so glad that I live in this time, a time when you can choose who you want to marry, no matter there financial status!

No movie critics who don't like this film are allowed to leave comments, only nice comments allowed!

6 comments:

  1. I just bought this movie and love it as well. I was a little sad she didn't get to marry him but I loved the very end. I need to watch it again. I kind of wish we got to wear dresses like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it in theaters and love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this movie!!! Sooo good. BUT. . you are right- not the ending I was hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I went out and rented it on Sat night and I LOVED it! I feel bad b/c my mother-in-law was over and fell asleep on the couch while watching it. It's true, you deff. have to be a fan in order to really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, and Marissa has started a blog too! Check my blog to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this movie, too! I've been recommending it to everyone. It made me cry! I love her books. Such a saw story.

    ReplyDelete