What a little model. It looks so cute on her. I am glad it fit well!! SO CUTE!! Could I use this picture on my blog? Let me know
I love it! Naomi thinks she needs one now since Daphne looks so stinking cute. :)
So cute, I love her cheeks and her blue eyes. she is just precious
Look at how gorgeous her eyes are! Seriously! She is getting so big. I can't even tell you how antsy I am to get back down there. I miss you guys!
We can never get over how cute your little girl is!
So cute Rachelle! I miss you! Are we ever going to see eachother again???
Wow--those eyes are just gorgeous!! I love the hat too.
What a little model. It looks so cute on her. I am glad it fit well!! SO CUTE!! Could I use this picture on my blog? Let me know
ReplyDeleteI love it! Naomi thinks she needs one now since Daphne looks so stinking cute. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute, I love her cheeks and her blue eyes. she is just precious
ReplyDeleteLook at how gorgeous her eyes are! Seriously! She is getting so big. I can't even tell you how antsy I am to get back down there. I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe can never get over how cute your little girl is!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Rachelle! I miss you! Are we ever going to see eachother again???
ReplyDeleteWow--those eyes are just gorgeous!! I love the hat too.
ReplyDelete