+ We Did It!

We went on a date, alone, no baby, no carseat, no diaper bag, just us! It was AMAZING!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Where did you guys go? Next time have Luke and I take Daphne. Naomi would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful. Truly, as a parent you need time away from your little one. I bet you loved time with you hubby! Love the picture...you guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I live for those dates. We went on one w/o Jackson, the other night. We did have Marcus, but he slept during dinner and so it was very nice. Sometimes we forget to look each other in the eye and have a conversation, ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you guys!! I aspire to be more like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe Napoleon Dynamite said it best... "LUCKYYYYY...."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! What did you do? Wait, it doesn't matter what you do, all that matters is time alone! And I want to echo Becky, "Luckyyy"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh rachelle. I am so proud! Is it not the most amazing feeling to park your car, pick up your purse, and just WALK IN TO A RESTAURANT?! you forget how easy it used to be to run errands without hauling a baby car seat and a diaper bag along with you. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh rachelle. I am so proud! Is it not the most amazing feeling to park your car, pick up your purse, and just WALK IN TO A RESTAURANT?! you forget how easy it used to be to run errands without hauling a baby car seat and a diaper bag along with you. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you did it? Humm how did you get your daughter again? JK KELLY I may end up living in AK. The skiing meca the cream of the crop of ski lands. I miss all the good times we had. Your daughter is so cute she makes me laugh your pictures of her are priceless. Its cool too see your following your dreams all the best Kelly and family.
    RYAN C

    ReplyDelete