+ Daphne's Adventures

She's been eating cereal. Well not really eating, but tasting.

She's been discovering new things.

She's been rolling EVERYWHERE! (under the bed)

And she's been fascinated by Kelly's beard!

7 comments:

  1. Rachelle...I've never met her, but I love her! She is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a honey. I love when they roll everywhere. Okay no more excuses, the holidays are over, family is gone lets get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's growing up! Naomi tries to pluck my eyes out with her sharp finger nail. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! She is growing so much!!! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I officially declare that Cannon is betrothed (spelling?) to her! She is a doll! And seems to have such a funny personality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alan and I have decided that Daphne is the cutest baby we've ever seen. Our boys are cute, but she is just adorable. We lover her hair and the great faces she makes.
    It's so fun to see them grow. Marcus is doing the same thing. They grow up WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachelle, daphne is so freaking cute I can't hardly stand it. And your california pictures are beautiful and gorgeous and I'm jealous that I'm stuck in Idaho

    ReplyDelete