+ What's small, round, and gets trapped in your bile duct?
Gall stones! And apparently I have them! Or so the doctor told me last night as Kelly, Daphne, and I rushed to the emergency room because I thought I was DYING! Yes, that is where the Williams family spent their Monday evening. People who get gall stones are obese, heavy drinkers, smokers, they eat high-fat diets, and don't exercise! So why do I have them? No clue. The doctor says there is no reason to why people do or don't get them. But me, I'm only 26, I go to the gym regularly, and I am by no means obese! This Friday I have an appointment with a surgeon to discuss my options. Basically the Williams family may be taking a break from the blogging world for the time being. Who knows, when we come back I may be minus an organ and we may have some great photos. We'll see! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT?!?!!?!? WHAT?!?!?!?! Rachelle, that is terrible!!! I hope that everything works out okay for you!!! You'll be in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness you have got to be kidding me!!!!! I was wondering why you haven't posted!!!! YIKES! We will pray that everything works out okay for you!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Let anyone help who offers! Take care and sorry it's happening during the holidays!
ReplyDeleteDaisha
Oh Rachelle!! I'm so sorry!! That must be so frustrating!! I wish I could come take Daphne for you!!
ReplyDeleteAre you going to keep them???
Yuck! I've had several friends tell me how AWFUL gall stone pain is. I'm soooo sorry! We'll keep you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteYikes Rachelle! i'm so sorry that sucks! Good luck, though! I wish we could be there to help! :(
ReplyDeleteHi Rachelle! Joey told me you were in the hospital! I found your blog through Joe & Brittany. If you need someone to watch Daphne, I would love to help. Joey is out of town and my schedule is pretty flexible. Please call if you need a sitter! 481-7774
ReplyDeleteouch that sucks. Im sorry. Good luck! As for surgery...you'll do great. I am the queen of surgery (i've had 9...recovering from one right now actually) you'll do good I promise!!!
ReplyDeleteRachelle, I can't believe it! Now we all know you're not obeise and exercise regularly, but you need to lay off the heavy liquor! I told you hittin' grandpa's cough syrup would have adverse affects! Best of luck, and I'll hopefully talk to you soon!
ReplyDelete