…So, if you can all please keep Rachelle in your prayers that would be awesome. This morning the doctor said her liver seems to be improving, and he feels good about her progress in the last 36 hrs. Since Rachelle can’t nurse right now, Daphne had to make a quick adjustment from breastmilk to formula, and she seems to be doing okay with it. Hopefully Daphne doesn’t hate me after this episode – I’m not as good at taking care of her as Rachelle is, but we are having fun together visiting Rachelle in the hospital and trying to keep her diaper clean (Daphne’s diaper, not Rachelle’s).
If you’d like to visit Rachelle in the hospital, feel free! Right now she just has to wait until she can go in for surgury, so she's laying in her hospital bed kind of lonely and with not much to do. She is staying at the Saddleback San Clemente Hospital on De Los Mares. I can give you her room number if you’d like, or you can call her to see if she is asleep or not. Thanks to everyone for your phone calls & everything. We're optimistic that everything will turn out okay, and Rachelle will be healthy again soon. Daphne & I can’t wait until she comes home!
OH . . .I'm so sorry Rachelle! Hope things get better quickly and that everythnig goes well. Darling picture!
ReplyDeleteDaisha
I wish I could be there to visit and/or help out. Get better soon Rachelle! And Kelly- hang in there; I know it must be hard on you too not having Rachelle around. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are in our prayers! Get better soon Rachelle! Thanks for the update Kelly, we have been worried!
ReplyDeleteThat's so scary. I hope everything turns out O.K. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteYou already know my heart aches for you Rachelle because I don't believe there is anything worse than a gallstone attack. Labor was a breeze compared to those attacks. You are most certainly in our prayers and just know that I love you guys so much and I just hope and pray everything goes smoothly for you.
ReplyDelete