Oh I just love her hair. I just want to eat her because she is so adorable. The cheeks are great too. Wish we could be around to see her. Take care and keep sharing!
oh my goodness! I can't tell you how much I LOVE this picture! WHat a BEAUTIFUL girl!!!! You gotta frame this one!!!
She is KILLING me!! So cute!! Lucy's a little bit jealous of Daphne's great locks.
Love those wide eyes! Looks like she has some curls forming there!
She is so funny Rachelle! Her hair and cheeks remind me so much of Emilee-- I love it!
you can't look at that picture without smiling! I love it! I agree. It's a framer! She really is a beautiful baby!
Oh I just love her hair. I just want to eat her because she is so adorable. The cheeks are great too. Wish we could be around to see her. Take care and keep sharing!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! I can't tell you how much I LOVE this picture! WHat a BEAUTIFUL girl!!!! You gotta frame this one!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is KILLING me!! So cute!! Lucy's a little bit jealous of Daphne's great locks.
ReplyDeleteLove those wide eyes! Looks like she has some curls forming there!
ReplyDeleteShe is so funny Rachelle! Her hair and cheeks remind me so much of Emilee-- I love it!
ReplyDeleteyou can't look at that picture without smiling! I love it! I agree. It's a framer! She really is a beautiful baby!
ReplyDelete