+ Day 6: Rachelle May Come Home From The Hospital

Rachelle's surgery yesterday went well, and they have been slowly reintroducing food to her since it has been 5 days since she could eat. We are hoping that she will be released to come home sometime today, and will need to rest for a few more days. Daphne and I are so excited to have her come home. I better go clean the house...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/18/2007

    It was so good to talk to you! I am glad to hear that your surgery went well. I wanted to call but I didn't want to call at a bad time or anything...but please know that I am thinking about you and I will talk to you again sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. surgery is no fun. The recovery the first couple of days is no fun but after getting up and walking alot it does get better. So glad she is coming home just in time for santa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you are taking good care of her Kelly! Call us if you need any help! Naomi's stomach virus issue is gone now, so we can hang out again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/19/2007

    Okay Rachelle I am a little bummed that I dodn't find out about this until now but I want you to know that I will help you in anyway that I can I know you are a strong person and there is alot of love out there for you and we are all praying for you. You are so awesome and hope that we can visit soon Kelly call me if you need me I am so willing to drive if you need to get to any work stuff know that I can be there in an hour. love you guys
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. We really have been praying for you. I have wanted to call, but didn't want to bother you. I will call today. Hope you are feeling better and that you are taking it easy!

    ReplyDelete