+ I'm SO Bored
Okay okay, I know I shouldn't be bored, but I am. I am sure when I have a baby that is crawling, walking, or better yet, two babies, I probably won't be bored anymore. But for the time being when Daphne sleeps I find myself getting bored. So, what do I do when I am bored? I bake, call a girlfriend, or sometimes clean. Today I baked. I started making Christmas cookies and these are one of my favorites. The picture isn't amazing but they sure taste good! Try them out.
Scandinavian Cookies (compliments of my mom):1 c butter1 c brown sugar2 egg yolkspinch of salt1 tsp vanilla2 c flourcoconut2 egg whitesfavorite jamPreheat oven to 350. Grease cookie sheet. Cream butter, sugar, egg yolks. Add vanilla, salt, then work in flour. Chill 2 hrs. Roll into balls, dip in egg whites, then in coconut. Then press thumb in middle, add a bit of jam and bake for 10-13 minutes! Delicious!
That's what you made? oh, those look good. I'm on my way home to get some! (Cookies, I mean) - love you!
ReplyDeleteLOL-- I'm laughing at Kelly's comment. I'm going to try those! Yum!!!
ReplyDeleteRachelle--even when you have two babies you'll still be baking. Cookies=sanity.
ReplyDeletethose look so good!