Daphne slept through the night last night, the whole night!! I put her to bed at 7:30 pm and she didn't wake up until 7 am!! This may never happen again, but it happened once so it has to be noted.
That really is wonderful! It is so funny that things like that are a big deal, but when you become a parent you realize how precious a few extra hours of sleep are. Congrats...I'll say a little prayer that she continues her sleeping achievement! ( Oh ya, I am retarted and deleted my comment. I'll try again!!)
YAAAAAY!!! That is seriously the best thing that could happen for a mom! A whole new world from here on out! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that an amazing feeling?
ReplyDeleteYeah! Let's pray that she sleeps through tonight!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat really is wonderful! It is so funny that things like that are a big deal, but when you become a parent you realize how precious a few extra hours of sleep are. Congrats...I'll say a little prayer that she continues her sleeping achievement! ( Oh ya, I am retarted and deleted my comment. I'll try again!!)
ReplyDeletenot fair....i'm jealous!
ReplyDelete