+ I Feel Lighter

Maybe it is because I no longer have a gallbladder, or maybe it is the fact that all I had to eat for 5 days was some gross looking milk substance through a tube!! Well either way I am home and home never felt so good! I am still feeling pretty crummy but at least I am home now and I can now see my baby and husband again!

Thanks for all of the comments, emails, phone calls, visits, babysitters, prayers, etc! They have all been muchly appreciated.

I just wanted to let everyone know that my husband Kelly deserves the "Father of the Year Award" hands down!! He took care of Daphne 24-7 for six days straight without one complaint. He even did her laundry! I am sure it was hard considering I was nursing exclusively and then he had to start feeding her a bottle, but they both did great!

So there you have it. We are all home, safe, and trying very hard to make life the way it was before, slowly!

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are home and on your way to recovery! Go Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally decided to check my blog yesterday after about 5 days and realized all that was going on. So glad that you are home now and doing ok. We love you and are glad you are feeling better/getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Rachelle, I have been so worried... I know how it is recovering from surgery.... just try to take it easy, ok? Glad you are home for the holidays.... I really am so happy to hear you are home safe and sound... you must be thrilled to hold your baby again!!!! Take care!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/21/2007

    Glad to hear your home and doing well. Way to go Kelly. You must have had a great older brother to teach you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are feeling better! I am so sorry you had to to through that. You are a trooper!

    ReplyDelete