Her eyes are so wide, just like Naomi! It probably sounds like I compare every baby to her, but I don't! Haha, she seriously reminds me so much of her! So cute, and that pic with her hoodie on is adorable too. I love it!
Oh my gosh that picture is fantastic. It made my day! Ok, not that you make that face often, but Rachelle I kinda think she looks like you! =) We miss you guys!
She's so dang cute!
ReplyDeletethat's just a funny picture. I'm on my home from work! and I can't wait to see you guys...
xoxox
Kelly
Her eyes are so wide, just like Naomi! It probably sounds like I compare every baby to her, but I don't! Haha, she seriously reminds me so much of her! So cute, and that pic with her hoodie on is adorable too. I love it!
ReplyDeleteHOW CUTE IS THAT!
ReplyDeletelove it! she is a doll.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh that picture is fantastic. It made my day! Ok, not that you make that face often, but Rachelle I kinda think she looks like you! =) We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete