+ 12 Weeks Today

Daphne is 12 weeks old today! I'm not sure if that makes her 3 months old or if that is on November 8th, who knows! She is just growing and changing so much. She is always sucking on her hands, she has started to laugh, and she talks a lot! Kelly and I just laugh at her because she is so darn cute. Here is a little picture of her from last night. We had a mutual activity to go to and she was so cute in her little outfit.

7 comments:

  1. Your child should be a little baby model. She is so darn cute, I just want to pinch her little cheeks. Cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so at first I thought she was Naomi. She is getting so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I looked at this picture and got butterflies in my stomach because I am so excited that mine is almost here! You must just love her so much! what I wouldn't give to nuzzle right in her little neck!!!! She is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a dolly! Her hair is so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauitful little girl. We wish we could see her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she really is the cutest! hope she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete