+ Am I the only one that feels this way??

I am easily entertained! Meaning, a bowl of popcorn and a movie on a Friday night is the best. So I am obviously amazed by everything Daphne does. First of all I am amazed at how much the little girl poops and how much can come out of such a small person! I am also amazed at how she learns thing like, making noises, laughing, blowing bubbles, and now recently holding things in her hands. It's amazing! She will grab ahold of anything and try to shove it in her mouth. The other night we put a toy on her tummy and she slowly grabbed it and brought it to her mouth. How do they learn these things? (now i am sure all of you mothers of multiple children out there are like, rachelle, big deal! but it kind of is for the first one!) I just think that babies are a pretty amazing thing and I love watching Daphne grow and learn new skills. And she just rolled over! Again - AMAZING!!


6 comments:

  1. nice photos, nice couch, and a great baby. congrats on the roll over, daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I feel this way too! Even with #2--I'm like--whoa--how did she do that!!? They are so smart at such a tiny age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can anyone feel any different? They are little miracles and will always be. Having 10 kids won't change that for me! It is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable and it's so much fun when they start laughing and talking and moving! Even with our #2 it's still fun to watch and see how she learns - so you won't get sick of it anytime soon either! SHE'S ADORABLE!! (And you look great, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/09/2007

    The only thing more amazing is when you have TWO of them to entertain you. They are so cute how they interact with each other.
    Love all of your pictures. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even with two, I am still in awe of the things they learn. It is crazy that one day they are crawling and the next they are walking. I love that you adore your little girl, she seems to be such a little gem!

    ReplyDelete