When Jessica was in town a couple of weeks ago I had her take some photos of Daphne. They turned out great! These were taken when Daphne was 6 weeks old. Thanks so much Jessica!
What an adorable little one. I know I probably say that every time I leave a comment, but she really is. I love her crazy hair!! Shaylee gets the funniest bed head and we love it. Love the pics!
Um, that last one of her? So cute. Love the way they turned out.
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! Home photography has become quite the golden little gem huh. My favorite is the last one!
ReplyDeleteDaisha
I LOVE her hair! Those pictures are absolutely precious.
ReplyDeleteshe is SO gorgeous! i love those pics-- and yes, the last one is adorable! love the squinchy face! when will i get to hold this sweet bebe?!?
ReplyDeleteaw shucks. I'm glad you like them!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable little one. I know I probably say that every time I leave a comment, but she really is. I love her crazy hair!! Shaylee gets the funniest bed head and we love it. Love the pics!
ReplyDelete