+ Oh No...

..she found her thumb!

5 comments:

  1. Ok, that is so adorable! She is a doll. Seriously, your kid can't take a bad picture. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Jonah found his thumb I freaked out because I was afraid he'd be one of those kids who sucked it until he was 13 and had the WORST teeth....but it only lasted for a month or two....rest easy.

    she's SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no--what are you going to do? Just kidding--she is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It ruined my teeth and Naomi is now a thumb sucker! I am scared because I never stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, Max sucked his thumb (or fingers, or fist)for a few months but has pretty much gotten over it. If it makes her happy, go with it! She is so cute! I love that the binkie is right there and she chose the thumb anyway! haha!

    ReplyDelete