+ Daphne's Big Day

Yesterday Daphne was blessed in church! It was a really nice day! We had some family and friends in attendance which made it all the more special. After church we all made our way over to a local park for a little lunch and relaxing. It was a beautiful afternoon and it was super fun to visit with family and friends. Thanks to everyone who came to support Daphne!







4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/01/2007

    I LOVE the dress. She looks so cute and so do you! I can't believe its been 5 years since I have seen you! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodnness your little girl has so much cute hair! Love it!! I bet her blessing day was wonderful. That is so cool that you had so many fam and friends to share it with. Call me when your fam leaves. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we miss you! She looks sooo cute! ps, your pics are going in the mail tomorrow. in the mean time, enjoy a sneak peak on my photoblog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's getting so big!! She looks sooo sweet too! How fun to have your friends come--you guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete