+ Old Friends
I was looking through an old photo album and I found the funnest pictures ever! I found one of my friend Sarah and I when I told her I had gotten engaged. Then I found one of my friend Sheena and I from a snowboarding class together in college. I have to give a shout out to both of these girls. I have known Sarah since my freshman year at college - almost 7 years. And Sheena I met through Sarah. Although I lost contact with the one it is awesome that blogging reunited us. haha. Anyway I am just glad that they both are doing well and we are all having kids around the same time. Congrats to both of them on their newest additions to their families! (ps - the picts are really old!)
Oh Rachelle how fun! That picture really IS old! I was definatley one of your pretty friends.....yikes!
ReplyDeleteI know Sara! I think she worked in the math lab???
ReplyDeleteNo, she worked in the campus Meth Lab, right Sarah?
ReplyDelete- just teasssiing! : )