+ From Jake Burton to Daphne
Today the most exciting thing came from Fed-Ex. Usually these packages are for Kelly because he is always shopping online. But today it was for Daphne! I opened it immediately to find a cute little box from Tiffany's. Well what could it be I wondered? It was a cute little rattle, a man in the moon rattle. How fun! Then I wondered who it was from. It was from Jake and Donna Burton. That's right, Jake Burton, the owner of Burton Snowboards! Isn't that great? I don't know if she'll actually use it or if I'll save it for when she is all grown up. Either way I am excited for our little girl - I don't have anything from Tiffany's!
NICE! Helps to have friends in high places... what a great gift! Might wanna hold on to that one!
ReplyDeleteRachelle--I seriously just got chills!
ReplyDelete